Vitamin D helps the body prepare for viruses
Why do we recommend calcium and vitamin D?
- The vitamin D and calcium in the product help maintain normal teeth and bones
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Combined formula, calcium and vitamin D help each other absorb
- Enough vitamin D supplementation for 2 months
- Calcium and Vitamin D Relieves painful cramps in the calf muscles.
Features of Liquid Calcium and Vitamin D:
Calcium contributes to normal muscle function, bone and tooth maintenance, and is involved in stimulus transmission and blood clotting processes. Co-administration of calcium and magnesium has been shown to relieve unpleasant pre-menstrual symptoms such as headaches and abdominal cramps. Consumption of calcium and vitamin D after changing ages is highly recommended because it can compensate for increased bone loss in women. Calcium and Vitamin D Relieves painful cramps in the calf muscles.
Vitamin D is produced in the skin when exposed to sunlight, so it is especially important to make up for it during the winter gray months. The domestic professional recommendation during this period is 2000 IU of vitamin D per day.
Calcium and vitamin D help each other absorb, contribute to the normal functioning of muscles and the nervous system, and maintain normal bones and teeth. They play a role in the proper functioning of the immune system. *
60 soft gelatin capsules (1440 mg x 60 pcs)
2 capsules of calcium and vitamin D soft gelatin per day swallowed with plenty of fluids
Active ingredients in the recommended daily allowance (2 capsules):
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100%|
*: NRV daily intake reference for adults
**: NRV not specified
OÉTI notification number: 14093/2014.
Quality: Liquid Calcium and Vitamin D and all other Marathontime products are made from safe ingredients.
Warning: This product is not a substitute for a mixed diet and healthy lifestyle.
* Claims not scientifically substantiated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and not substantiated by the European Commission (EC).