Why do we recommend drinking vitamin C drink powder?
- Children will also be happy to consume the necessary vitamins
- Drink powder with a pleasant fruity taste, an excellent alternative to water for everyday use
- The green color is achieved with organic spinach powder, which does not affect the taste, but is nevertheless beneficial
- It does not contain any artificial additives
- Vegan formula that is easy to mix and lasts for 2 months
Features of vitamin C drink powder:
Beneficial effects of vitamin C
Our body cannot produce vitamin C, so it is very important to consume it in sufficient quantities.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and the nervous system, it is indispensable in many metabolic processes of the body. Vitamin C helps to overcome tiredness and fatigue, plays a role in the development of healthy skin, tendons and bones, as well as in the production of collagen, which plays an important role in wound healing.
Together with white blood cells, vitamin C participates in the body's defense against infections. Vitamin C enhances the absorption of dietary iron. Taking vitamin C with a high active ingredient content is recommended for everyone who is exposed to increased physical and mental stress, and its consumption is especially recommended for smokers. The bioflavonoid content of the preparation increases the absorption of vitamin C. *
The beneficial effects of zinc
- Maintains the normal mental functioning,
- Helps the processes of fertility and reproduction,
- Maintenance of healthy bones, hair and nails,
- Helps vision and immune system function.
- It regulates the proper functioning of nearly 70 enzymes.
- It is essential for the growth of young children.
- Wounds that heal more slowly than average are often caused by a zinc-poor diet. *
Vitamin D is produced in the skin under the influence of sunlight, so it is particularly important to take care of its replacement in the gray months of winter, when a deficiency often develops. The domestic professional recommendation during this period is 2000 IU of vitamin D per day. This amount is found in these soft gelatin capsules. No more, no less.
180 g (60 servings)
Mix one dose (3 g = 1 measuring spoon) of drinking powder with 200 ml of water daily, or dissolve it in a bottle (1 - 1.5 liters) of mineral water.
Active ingredients in the daily recommended dose (3g=1 measuring spoon)
|Content||Per 1 serving (3g)||*NRV|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625%|
*: NRV: Nutrient Reference Values for average adult.
**: NRV not defined
L-ascorbic acid, aroma (mango), inulin, zinc gluconate, color (ß-carotene), natural sweetener (steviol glycosides), cholecalciferol.
Vitamin C drink powder and all other Marathontime products are made from safe ingredients.
The product does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
* Claims not scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and not verified by the European Commission (EC).