Vitamin C 1000 mg – With bioflavonoids and rosehip extract
Why do we recommend consuming 1000 mg of vitamin C?
- Daily consumption of vitamin C is extremely important, as our body cannot produce it
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and the nervous system
- Together with white blood cells, vitamin C participates in the body's defense against infections
- Vitamin C helps to fight fatigue and exhaustion
- Vitamin C enhances the absorption of dietary iron
Characteristics of 1000mg vitamin C:
Our body cannot produce vitamin C, so it is very important to consume it in sufficient quantities.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and the nervous system, it is indispensable in many metabolic processes of the body. Vitamin C helps to overcome fatigue and exhaustion, plays a role in the development of healthy skin, tendons and bones, as well as in the production of collagen, which plays an important role in wound healing.
Together with white blood cells, vitamin C participates in the body's defense against infections. Vitamin C enhances the absorption of dietary iron. Taking vitamin C with a high active ingredient content is recommended for everyone who is exposed to increased physical and mental stress, and its consumption is especially recommended for smokers. The bioflavonoid content of the product increases the absorption of vitamin C. *
1 vitamin C tablet per day swallowed with plenty of liquid
Active ingredients in the recommended daily dose (1 tablet):
|Content||per serving (1 tablet)||*NRV|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250%|
|Rose hips extract||50 mg||**|
|Citrus bioflavonoidok||44 mg||**|
*: NRV: Nutrient Reference Value for an average adult.
**: NRV not defined
OÉTI notification number: 14012/2014.
Ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Citrus aurantium (fruit) extract, Rosa canina (fruit) extract, brightening agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, stearic acid).
Vitamin C 1000 mg and all other Marathontime products are made with safe ingredients.
The product does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
* Claims not scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and not verified by the European Commission (EC).